Converting website visitors into customers is the objective of every organization. We know you are looking to attain the same and boy, you have landed at the right place. Ikokas delivers the best data-driven websites that help your business convert those website visitors into buyers. We create the future of web designs. Also, we have data to prove that data-driven websites are the future.
Gone are the days when websites were designed with only appearance and effectiveness in mind. As per a study, the average attention span of readers has dropped from 12 to 8 seconds. It means if a website is not capable of grabbing visitors’ attention within 8 seconds, it loses them. Every business owner is disappointed when they spend big chunks on creating a website, and it does not perform as expected. This is where data-driven websites come to the rescue. Proven to improve conversions, ROI and sales with great functionality, data-driven websites are highly effective and impressive in appearance.
Let’s get to know Data Driven Designs (DDD or 3D)
Data-driven as the term says, is something that is derived from quantitative data. With data-driven approach, websites are designed after measuring different parameters that speak about user behaviour, preferences, likes and unlikes. These parameters are tested and measured in quantitative as well as qualitative data to come up with a design that best aligns with the company’s target customers. Some of the parameters are A/B testing, Google analytics, on-page surveys, and behavioural web analytics. Data-driven websites are not static. They need to be updated as and when the new information and data comes up. These websites show the same page in a different angle to the users of different demographic regions. Data-driven websites are a breakthrough in digital assets of an organization yet so simple that people with some knowledge of programming can easily update them.
At Ikokas, we excel in designing data-driven websites with the best user interface while also maintaining good user experience for the website visitor. Our approach to designing data-driven websites is distinctive, analytical and productive so that the customers can maximize conversions and ROI. We test and measure different parameters as per our clients, their niche and their target customers. Depending on the data we gather, our data-driven designer comes up with a design that best aligns with the websites’ prospect customers.
1. Finding data. The first step in designing a data-driven website is to come up with the data. We test various parameters of user behavior flow on a test website, from where a user enters a website, which page he spends the most time on, what he shares, what he links to and from where he exits the site. We also analyze from which device the traffic is coming, desktop, mobile, tablet or any other. We also analyze on-page elements on the website. To generate this data, we use
- Heat maps which track users’ movement and highlight the most liked sections of a website.
- Google analytics which gives us the majority of quantitative data.
- Content analytics explain what users love to read about and whether the content is good enough to keep them engaged.
- Social Media analytics gives us demographics and other qualitative data based on feedback and conversation with customers.
2. Testing a few designs. Next, we create a few sample designs as per the data gathered. After that, we perform usability testing on these designs to analyze which one performs better on those parameters. This process validates an outcome that will engage with the readers, will be low on bounce rate, perform better with sales and conversions, will be user-friendly and responsive on all devices.
3. Creating the website. We then come up with the final design and pass it for further development.
How Data-Driven Website Design is helpful for your Business
Data-driven websites are designed using data about current trends and user needs and behaviour. One of the most important advantages of having a data-driven design is that the website is updated from time to time as per the changing data and trends. This means the website is always behaving as per user needs, which tends to increase overall ROI and Conversions.
Few other benefits are:
- It is easy to maintain and update internally.
- Content is easy to add and update.
- Website redesign is easy with data-driven designs.
Why Ikokas for Data-Driven Web Design?
At Ikokas, every employee strives hard to hear a few words of appreciation from the clients. We do not call ourselves wizards. We call ourselves learners. We believe learning should never stop, even for an expert. We tend to learn something from each of our clients as well as from our fellow workers.
We have been in the industry for more than ten years and have been designing data-driven websites for the past five years. For data-driven websites, we create a combination of UI and UX design derived after analyzing big data of customer trends and behaviour. Our web designs have helped clients improve their site conversions and ROI. This is the reason we have managed to retain them. Our web design and development team is always on the edge of their seat in case of a sudden glitch. We always stand by our clients and for the work we deliver.